Lyons Den Power Yoga offers a 200 hour certification training program led by Bethany Lyons (E-RYT 500 hr) alongside seasoned instructors from The Den and the greater yoga community. This multi-weekend program delivers detailed curriculum, personalized coaching and hands on training that causes transformation for all who participate. Whether you want to teach or not, this program will upgrade your practice, enable you to shift your vision to see new possibilities and compel you to step up as a leader in every area of your life.
TEACHER PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Baptiste Yoga Methodology and the Journey into Power sequence
• Traditional yoga philosophy
• Anatomy and physiology foundations as they relate to practice and teaching
• Alignment, modifications, and variations
• Sequencing and essential languaging and cueing
• How to give and receive feedback
• This is a Yoga Alliance approved program
Look out for Fall 2017 dates!
What past graduates of The Den Teacher Training Program have to say:
• “The program helped me grow exponentially as a practitioner and as a person. I feel ready to teach!”
• “I feel like there has been a profound but quiet shift in me. I will forever be in awe and grateful.”
• “This is just a stepping stone of what I want to continue to do to grow as person and a teacher.”